BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

  So you may be wondering how we told our folks that we were pregnant.

We gave them a photo frame with 3 photos :

First with text

 

second with text

 

 

Third with text

If you know the old rhyme:

“Jenn and Brendan sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Jenn pushing the baby carriage.”

 

 

How I told Brendan.  Brendan kind of ruined it for me as he guessed it when I called and left him a panicked message to call me back as soon as possible.  At first, he thought something was wrong, then he figured it out without saying it because he knew I REALLY wanted to tell him in MY own way.  Which, my original plan I didn’t do because I honestly thought I had more time! I reacted and was just too excited!

 

So Brendan came in to this:

 

SANY3074

 

SANY3080

0 comments: