BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Second Baby Dream

I tell ya, one minute I think ohh, it's definitely a girl and then the next I'm thinking boy.  I just don't know!  After the last dream I had, I was convinced that we're having a girl!  BUT a new dream came one night this week that made me change my mind.  So I'm just going to TRY and quit analyzing dreams, cravings, how I'm carrying, Baby's heart rate, etc. etc. and just TRY REALLY REALLY hard to be patient until the Dr. says It's a ____.   I don't like Baby being called "it" so hopefully he'll say You're having a ______.

OKay so to the dream.  I dreamed that we had a jar where there was this baby in it.  NOT a real one, but one that grows just like the one in me but a much smaller version.  It was basically to see how our baby is developing.  This "jar baby" would grow the exact same way that our baby was and at the same rate. ( only a mini version).  If this doesn't make sense, I'm sorry.  It was a dream and I don't know how to explain what is in my noodle sometimes!  Anywho.  I was fed up with this guessing game about what we're having and I knew our baby had grown it's genitalia at this point so I decided to take the fake baby out of the jar to see what we were having and it showed that we were having a boy!  Crazy.

So if you were convinced girl because of my dream, this one may through you for a loop.  I will put up the gender poll soon so everyone can get their guess in!  Oh and my belly is getting harder! It's sooo weird! I haven't been sick this week!  Praise the good Lord!

0 comments: