BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ehhh hmmm.

If you've not noticed the little countdown to the left there...We are LESS than 100 days from meeting our son. We are actually even less than what the # over there says since the Doc says end of April is when our sweet one will be making his grand entrance.

Today as I was driving to work, I started to think about when I go back to work after Colin's born and dropping him off with the sitter for the first time. I actually cried a little.  Hormones?  Maybe. I like to think of it as I just already love this little boy so much that the thought of him not being near me is just sad!  I love this kid so much already and we've not even met yet. A colleague said to me,  "you just wait, it's like your heart walking around outside of your body".  I am so excited!! I can't wait to hold Colin and to hear him laugh and coo.  I am looking forward to all that lies ahead of us.

Anywho, I was just excited because we are in double digits for the countdown..not triple!  Time has flown! You guys expected a countdown, right? If you followed our wedding blog, then you probably are not surprised.  

Housing Update: It is going to take us A) winning the lottery or B) many, many years to fill this house up with furniture.  We are not at all complaining because we are excited to have a house!  Closing date has still not been determined.  Let's hope that is SOON.

We go NEXT weekend to see our little guy in 3d. Too cool.  Hope he participates and is not camera shy!

0 comments: