BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I promised soon!

Colin smiling. :)


Sweet boy crinkling his nose. Again, does anyone in the family do this? I'm curious!
Look again. That is not his foot.  That is his arm and his hand. His hand looks to be like it is in a fist. He played with his hands some. He grabbed his wrists some as well.

Sleeping. That's his hand resting on his cheek.


Chubby Cheeks

This is what took so long during our ultrasound to find out if we would be saying HE or SHE. He's got his legs crossed again! Although, most of this session, he showed us that it was not to be mistaken- he IS a boy! We've got plenty of pictures of that too but I'm not posting those. His dad would have a fit!  Look at those chubby wittle footsies!




Doin' the "Homer Simpson"- "Doh!"  Count em' up. There are 5 fingers! He was probably like enough paparazzi, enough!  We just couldn't get enough of him!


Isn't it amazing, the technology our world possesses? I loved seeing our baby boy and I loved that our parents were able to be there too! I'm so excited and can hardly wait! 

Well, I am off to my 3 hour sugar test. ughhhhhh.  Please say a prayer that I pass this time. I am starving as I had to fast.  After this test, I am heading straight for food.  It was hard not being able to have any sugar yesterday. Especially when I got so many sweet Valentine goodies from my sweet, sweet kiddos!.

0 comments: