BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sneak Peak

I will add many more pictures later. Soon! I promise!   I just wanted to share a little bit about our 3D/4D session yesterday. I am in total awe of this sweet, precious, wonderful baby God has given us. It amazes me how much I can already love this little guy. He amazes me! God has truly amazed me once again!  This growing little person that lives inside of me has taken over my world.  Him and his daddy mean more to me than I could ever begin to explain. My heart is so full. I love you to no end Colin Michael and Brendan Michael!

I can not believe that I was tempted to NOT get this done! If you're expecting, I HIGHLY recommend this! It is insane how awesome the pictures turn out! At the beginning of our session, Colin was being a stinker and turned his back to us.  He also enjoyed showing us his rump. Luckily, he learned we were not going anywhere until he gave us what we wanted, so he gave in and showed himself.


Things we learned about our little boy:
  • He crinkles his nose. The technician said it might be a habit of his and he may have little lines from doing this. Brendan nor I crinkle our noses.  Who did Colin get this from? It was cute!! He did this several times.
  • He's got hair!! A lot of it already! 1.5 cm so far. We've got a few more months to go. His daddy came out bald and his mama had a little bit but it seems like Colin is going to be like his Uncle Kevin in the hair department!
  • He sucks in his bottom lip and sticks out his tongue. A habit his mama sometimes does.
  • He is playful! He not only kept showing us his rump but he also showed us several times that he is 100 % BOY.  We got the message, Colin. No pink for you. He also took both hands and feet and pressed up against my tummy. Beating on me! :)
  • He had the hiccups!
  • He can open and close his eyes.
  • He's got chubby cheeks!!
  • He has long fingers and long feet.
  • He has calf muscles!! You should see this guy's muscles! I told you he was a soccer player! He has done his fair share of kicks in my belly so those muscles should be pretty strong!
  • He IS his father's son. During our session, Colin gave us the bird. This is how we know he has long fingers. He held up his middle finger for us for a few minutes.
  • He is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I know I'm probably bias but I honestly have never seen anyone so beautiful as Colin. He is so handsome and I can't wait to compare the pictures taken yesterday to the day he arrives!




And the one his dad is proud of:


More to come so check back soon!

1 comments:

Ashlyn said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait to meet that sweet boy!