BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

American Idol- My pick

What?! This girl doesn't post in a week but can post twice in one night?!!   GUILTY! :)  I am just stating my pick for AI this year.  Although, my pick never wins...which I think is a glitch in their system..haha  You know me, I'm not wrong. :)~  Well, 1st of all, let me just say...I am not impressed this year with AI.  I've been pretty unpleased with the "talent" on here and the talent they let go! I've picked this person from the get-go...well...when the judges had picked their 24 or whatever.  My pick for American Idol this year is............... LEE DEWYZE.  I've probably cursed him now and he won't win.   We really don't watch AI. At least not this year.  We've flipped it back on tonight because NCIS is a re-run.   I did watch it at the beginning but when they started moving forward people who I didn't think were as talented as the ones they let go, I quit.  Oh well, we shall see.  

0 comments: