BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Case James Talty

April 29, in the wee hours of the morning, just barely even Thursday, our second beautiful nephew was born.  He is so precious and I hate that we live so far away!   Brendan and I can't wait to see him and see Camden in his new role as Big Brother and see how Cole interacts with him since she's a little older since the last baby came along! I stole this picture since I was unable to be there for my very own.  I'm sure Case will have his share of the "paparazzi" soon.  Cole is a princess and Camden is an athlete...wonder what Case will have in store for us?  Can't wait to find out!!  We are so excited for the growing Talty family.  Congratulations Jessica and Brian on your new bundle of joy.  I know your hearts must be overflowing with love!!

1 comments:

The Talty's said...

Awe Jenn...you just made me cry! I just saw this post...it's beautiful! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to share Case with you!
Thank you for loving our family so much!
We love you!!!
Jess
p.s. i'd love and niece or nephew some day ;) jk...kind of.