BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

My day off...


and I wake up at 7 am!  Booo!!!  However, it was and still is an absolutely beautiful Good Friday! It's actually HOT outside!  Ohhhhhh, I can't wait for summer!! Wait, I have to work now in the summer. Well, either way...our anniversary and cruise is this summer and that is def. something to look forward to!

This is how I wanted to spend my day.  Relaxing in the hammock reading Staying True by Jenny Sanford ( our sorry Govenor's ex wife).  (I'm still reading the Shopaholic series, but I was on hold forever and day for this book from the library so I've got to read it quickly because it has to be turned back in quickly) Anywho!!  Ferrell is prissier than ME and hated being outside!  I know, who would of thought it!?  He did not want to be outside at all...not a bit. He was like "mom, I did my business, now lets go back in." I felt bad for the little snot, so we went in after only about 30  minutes.

I also did some major grocery shopping!  We had nothing. I mean nothing!! The only thing that we could eat was a bowl of cereal and we'd have to split that b/c we're almost out of cereal as well and some toast.  It was so bad that I was almost out of Peanut Butter...which just does not happen in my house! Oh, get this!  The center that I work at is a peanut free center so I can't bring a PB & J if I wanted. Stinkers! Oh right...grocery shopping.  So I totally pulled a MeMa today and went to 2 grocery stores.  Mema never went to just one store....she usually had to go to them all EVERY day.  She'd pick me up from school or day care and we'd go to every grocery store.  I say we....but she always stayed in the car with me and made Papa go in.  You know, come to think of it....I don't think I ever saw MeMa in the driver seat of the car....I'm not sure if I ever saw her drive. Ha! Weird that that comes to mind.

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter or as one of my students says "A Happy Bunny Day!" 
A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LISA AND CAMDEN!

0 comments: