BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Griffin Patrick Ancone

Our friends Keith and Ashlyn welcomed in their first born, April 9 at 2:03 pm.  Griffin entered into the world weighing 7lbs and 3 oz and with many fans already! We've been so anxious to meet him!!  He's absolutely perfect! Both mom and baby are doing great.  Brendan and I were so anxious to meet him and were so glad we were able to spend time with the new family.  I'm already in love with this precious baby boy.  Ashlyn and Keith made the decision to not find out the sex which at first, I thought they were absolutely crazy! But now, I understand and have seen how exciting it was not to know!  Everyone was excited not only about the baby but it's sex and name! I definitely don't think I could have waited to know if it was a girl or a boy. Which, by the way, I was convinced that baby was going to be a girl!  I am so excited to watch Griffin grow.  Our lives are all changing...first marriage and now babies.  It's an exciting change.  It's just sometimes hard to believe that we're "all grown up"!  When did that happen? When we were little, we couldn't wait to grow up and thought that it was taking entirely too long and now that we're here, we wonder where the time went. These are some of the pictures from our first visit with Griffin.  Welcome to the world Griffin!  We can't wait to spoil you!!

Think we're ready? haha  Griffin is so tiny and so cute!  Pretty soon, we'll be welcoming a new nephew into the world!!  I'd LOVE to be able to see him.  It stinks we're so far away! :(  Wish I could laso them closer! Super Fast Travelling Machine, when will someone invent you? I know of 4 babies that were born within the past week.  Babies Babies everywhere!  I love it!  :)

0 comments: