BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Kay-Bug = Softball Star

Kaleigh Lauren has got to be one of the most loved little girls in the world! I know our family including myself are some of the biggest Kay-Bug fans out there.  She is so smart. I will take the credit for that...she was blessed with brains like her Jenn Jenn. :o)   She has talent coming out of her every pore.  She is a rockstar when it comes to softball.  She loves playing.  I can't say that she got her athletic ability from me though.  That I'll give the credit to her Aunt Pam and her sissy, Beth.  She got those cute freckles from her Mom.  I am just beyond proud of her and her achievements.  She plays softball basically year-round.  Travelling ball too.  Her team has done outstanding and has won the championship.  Here is a picture of her and her HUGE trophy.  I love you Kay-Bug and am so proud of your accomplishments and the young lady that you are becoming.  Now, stop growing!  That's enough!

0 comments: