BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kevin

Kevin grew his hair out while in high school and college.  It actually got longer than this. I hated it. He had to always shake his head to get the hair out of his eyes. I demanded that he cut it before being in the wedding last year. It was one of my only bridezilla requests.  :)
So he cut his hair and look how handsome he is! I love his hair short.  Longer, he looks like a skater boy or something. Shorter- he looks great...mom agrees.

Now, I get online this morning to find this new picture of my brother aka Mr. Clean and I'm not calling him that because his room is nice and shiny.  It's his head that is now nice and shiny. I never knew how long his face was. Oh Kev, did I inspire you to just go shorter and shorter? haha Kidding.  I wish I had his senior prom picture on hand so that I could show you just how long his hair had gotten. I love Kev- hair or not!  You constantly make me laugh and I am YOUR biggest fan.  Muah!
Love, 
Nini

 ( When he was little he couldn't say Jennifer or sissy and hence "Nini" was formed...I hated it..I thought it sounded like....well, nevermind! )

0 comments: