BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Delayed Valentine's

Brendan and I have finally began our search for a church. :) We started this past Sunday. We've been talking about trying a few churches out and yesterday, we started off with a church that is close by our house. We liked the church and will probably try it out again but next Sunday we will attend another church's service. We both like contemporary churches so that's mostly what we are starting out with.

Brendan and I didn't really get to celebrate Valentine's Day with all that was going on, I really didn't feel up to and then of course, we had that "blizzard" which would have delayed our plans anyways. This past weekend would have been a great weekend to celebrate because the weather was just absolutely perfect but one of my best friends was getting married and there was no way I was going to miss that. Only in South Carolina can you have snow one weekend and the next weekend in the high 60's. I love our state and our weather for the most part. This weekend, we may try to carry out our Valentine's plans but I have a baby shower that I am helping to throw so we'll just have to see! Who says Valentine's has to be celebrated in February anyways?

Today marks 2 weeks and although I have moments where I break down, I am getting stronger. Thank you for your continued love and prayers. I feel blessed to have had my daddy for as long as I did and although I would have liked to have had him much longer, God needed him to come home. I can't say it enough how grateful I am for Brendan and his love and support.

Hopefully, I will have pictures soon of our Valentine's to share. But, then, again, hopefully, we'll be able to have our Valentine's soon!

0 comments: