BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Future

I was up kind of early this morning. Thanks Brendan for snoring extra loud! :o) And thought I'd post a fun blog! So I found this website where you can add in the "mom and dad's" photo and it generates what your baby will look like. I've done this several times before and each time, it came out with a.....umm...not so cute baby.

http://www.makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?server_id=3&folder_id=1002271&image_name=wb20100227072919rd84cu285jmace1osslfpkrcq3.jpg&baby_name=&o=s

Okay, this kid's eyes aren't even like mine and Brendan's. ^

So I tried again and this time with a different photo of Brendan. ** BY THE WAY, THIS IS ONLY FOR KICKS, I AM NOT TRYING TO ANNOUNCE ANYTHING!** It's just all in good fun!

http://www.makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?server_id=3&folder_id=1002271&image_name=wb20100227073734rd84cu285jmace1osslfpkrcq3.jpg&baby_name=&o=s

Again, the eyes. The hair color...sure.

So then, I decided to make the "dad" a celebrity. Patrick Dempsey to be exact. I couldn't find Edward Cullen. :(

http://www.makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?server_id=3&folder_id=1002277&image_name=wb20100227074053rd84cu285jmace1osslfpkrcq3.jpg&baby_name=&o=s

The kid has red hair.... umm me nor McDreamy have red hair.

This site is bogus! But I suppose we'll see WHEN the time comes around. Like I said..all in good fun.

1 comments:

The Talty's said...

i'm pretty sure your kiddos will be MUCH cuter than that! can't wait to meet them...when the time is right of course ;)
AND...thank you so much sil for fixing the comment section! :)