BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Bachelor

How thankful I am for DVR and how not thankful I was last night for face book! Well, I haven't been too happy with FB for the past few days but that's a whole different story! Yesterday was our dear friend, Ashlyn's birthday so we went out for dinner to celebrate! AND as you know, last night was the finale of The Bachelor and Jake was making his big decision. I, of course, found out before I was even able to watch it on DVR due to face book on who Jake picked. Here are my issues with Jake 1. He was so indecisive about who he was going to pick..even up to the day when the decision had to be made. 2. His family was not too thrilled with Vienna. Hello Red Flag!? 3. No one in the house liked her and Jake was warned. Hello Red Flag again?! 4. She is 23...he is 32. She's been married once before and umm like I said she's 23. 5. His lack of "what was missing" spill to Tenley was lame and probably still left her wondering. So show of hands that Jake and Vienna will make it. Anyone? No one? Yea, I didn't think so! That may have been a little mean, but I had high hopes with Jake and he was a let down.

However, there is some GREAT news that came out of this whole drama! As you may have read in previous posts that I was all for Ali on The Bachelor. Well, I screamed and whooped when I heard Chris announce her as the NEW BACHELORETTE!! Fantastic!! I am so rooting for her. :)

Oh and what's this about Jake is now going to do Dancing with the Stars? He'll get voted off quickly because I'm pretty sure America is in the same boat as me when it comes to our disappointment in Jake. Oh and Kate Gosselin is doing the show too. Maybe she should be the next Bachelorette. heehee Kidding!

Okay, I'm glad that is now out of my system. It's March and South Carolina (not us) has once again recieved snow! How crazy! I already had my fun with the snow, so I'm ready for flip flops now.

I'll give my thoughts on American Idol once I have a favorite. I've got to tell you though, I think this is the most impressive season yet. NOT! This season's talent isn't as great as it has been in the past. And I know people didn't like Paula....but I kind of miss her. Simon and Paula together made it interesting.

0 comments: