BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sister from another Mister

We had a great Saturday and the beautiful weather was awesome as well! Brendan and I got up and started doing a little spring cleaning. It kind of turned into that on Brendan's part. I was just cleaning up and then he starts washing windows and vents. Yes, I am blessed! haha

My "stand in bride" and "sister from another mister", Megan, plays softball for Southern Wesleyan University in the upstate and as horrible as it is....I'm ashamed to admit it..But I've never seen her play softball! Well, she mentioned to me via face book that she would be playing soon here in Columbia so I knew I just had to see her play!! She played 2 games yesterday against Columbia College. Brendan and I got to the game just as the 1st game was ending which didn't turn out great for SWU -7-0 L for them. The next game though, was a W for SWU 4-0. Megan played catcher in the 1st game and 1st base in the 2nd game. She did great and I was so glad we got to see her play. I would love to see her again. We might make a trip up to see her play again. Of course when the warmer weather arrives! :) My mom also came up to see Megan play so it was great to see her too and of course my "other mother", Gina was there which it was just as great to see her as well! I tried to get some action shots of Megan playing ball but I've realized my camera or any camera for that matter...can become outdated quickly. Technology needs to slow down. You buy something that you think is great and 2 months later..there is something better out there. Let me enjoy my stuff for a little while longer. :)

Just some of Megan's fans! :)

The sad part...I was standing on a hill. A small one..but still..

Go Megan!! Stinkin' net getting in the way of my picture!


0 comments: