BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day at the beach


Yes, you read correctly! Yesterday, was Jenn and Mom Day. It's been a while since we've had one of those and Mom called me up and requested an "Us Day". I had scheduled a massage for that day and then she mentioned the beach and I was all in! I was looking forward to the massage ( it was a Christmas gift from my darling husband that I have yet to cash in but I've got time!) but even more excited to just spend the day with my mom. We had a great day shopping, talking, eating lunch, shopping, and shopping! :) It started out a cloudy day and then turned into a beautiful day so we decided to go down to the ocean and feel the sand between our toes. Just incase you were wondering...just because it's warm outside doesn't necessarily mean that the sand is warm! Our toesies were chilly! There were guys out there in their bathing suits/ shorts (no shirts) playing volleyball. Now, it was warm but not THAT warm. I love living in the South and I miss living so close to the beach. We took like 20 shots of us at the beach...Mom is NO photographer and so I, with my short arms, had to take a picture of us.



I really hope that when I have a daughter and yes, Brendan, I said DAUGHTER, that I have the kind of relationship with her that I have with my mom. She really is my best friend. We have the best time together just laughing, talking, and cutting up. She's always a mom first ( which is how it should be) but she's also a friend. Thank you mom for just simply being you.

1 comments:

The Talty's said...

so sweet! what precious moments!