BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Southern Snow

Well, we had a short winter wonderland here in South Carolina last week. I'm pretty sure my daddy had a little something to do with it too! It was nice to enjoy the snow and have snowball fights with Brendan which I think is at an advantage since he grew up with snow and brothers therefore his snowball making ability exceeds mine! Needless to say, I got pounded.

Our Snowman! Finally, we get to make a big snowman!


Posing with our creation.

Ferrell even got into the snow action. He was bundled up! Sweater ( thanks Mimi) and a raincoat! Poor thing was still shivering. At one point, he looked like Santa and had a white beard. Then the snow kept sticking to his legs like mini marshmellows attatched to him. He didn't like it a bit so in he went.
Our home.
Jenn makes a snow angel....a big one. Apparently, it's been a while and I kind of went crazy with my legs and arms. HUGE snow angel

0 comments: