BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 2- Heading to the Bahamas!

Day 2 of our Cruise- Day at Sea. Somehow I convinced Brendan to lay out with me...
Which resulted in him getting sunburned....as usual.  I sure hope our children have my skin so I can take them to the beach and not have to worry about them frying in the sun.  :)  He is letting the aloe dry. I was smart and figured he'd burn the first day so I made sure to grab the aloe.


 While on the ship, storms were all around us at sea. It was pretty crazy to see the storm beside us knowing that is was miles and miles away and seeing where it was raining! I'm a weather fanatic so of course I thought it was way cool.
 
We took advantage of the super fun slide. That was the deal breaker for Brendan.  Me -let's lay out, we can go on the slide!! Brendan- Okay!
The Captain's Dinner.  It was hard work getting Brendan into a tie.  ;)  I am telling you! One of these days, that man is going to give me some beautiful children. I have SUCH a HOTTT husband.  :)

0 comments: