BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kitchen Project Step 3 -6


I sure hope I can keep track of these steps that I am numbering to our kitchen project. We're behind on our project so we really kicked it in gear during this past weekend.  Saturday, we got up and spent the entire day sanding the remaining kitchen, priming ALL cabinets and the kitchen, and of course emptying out our kitchen.  Oh........................My.....................Gah.......................  We started a little after 12 and I think ended around 1 am.  The kitchen is a complete and total disaster area.  The fridge and range are pulled out. It is totally out of use.  The guest room and dining room are full of our kitchen items. Seriously, who knew that much stuff was in a kitchen?! I literally had primer paint ALL over me.  Brendan had like none!  I soaked myself in hot water hoping that it would come off and I thought for sure I had gotten most of it off until I got up the next morning and noticed it still on the back of my legs and all on my forearm.  Sunday was all Brendan.  Unfortunately, I had to spend the day with icepacks on my back. All of the work from the day before rendered me helpless for the next day's work. I am so sore. It hurts to even get up.  So I spent Sunday making sure I could do whatever I could off of our to do list for the Bahamas.

Last Post before we're headed off to celebrate 1 year of Marriage!
My dining room errr slash kitchen. Let me explain the balloons. Brendan, as you know, wears hats ALL OF THE TIME.  So naturally, they get dirty and he has to wash them.  You can't really iron a hat so he blows up balloons and the hats dry while being on the balloon- "fake head".  I know that you're thinking, wow, that's pretty clever. haha That's my Brendan for ya!

Our guest room errrrrrr slash kitchen
Primed!
Just little example of how much paint I had on me. I am still scraping, scratching, scrubbing it off of me.

0 comments: