BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Kitchen Project 7-10

Step 7: The dining room and guest room have been relieved of their duties as kitchen storage. I did some major rearranging and we are still going to the wrong cabinets and drawers to get things out. We'll get used to it soon enough.
 Step 8: Cabinets are painted!


Step 9 and 10: New light installed under the sink and cabinets are UP.  My kitchen is now usable!!

So.... BEFORE

And...AFTER

Thanks to my more than amazing husband who deals with working all week and then coming home to get things done in the kitchen.  He really has worked hard. I appreciate and love you Brendan for all of your hard work and for making me so happy! Muah!!

Next stop: Counters.  Ohhhh brudder! This one may take a while..haha

0 comments: