BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just a little on the trashy side

This past weekend, we were slack as all gets out of carrying on with our kitchen project.  This weekend maybe the priming will get done.  But back to as to why we didn't get anything accomplished this past weekend.  Brendan, Justin, and Keith all have birthdays near each other.   Brendan and Justin are in May and Keith is in June.  So they had a joint Birthday party in which the theme was "White Trash".  Go figure!  :) I didn't realize it was a themed party until the day before and do you know what?  I didn't have to buy anything for the party.  I mean wardrobe wise. I mean, Hello?!  Where am I from?  But in the words of good ole' Dolly Parton "It's expensive to look this trashy".   :)  Around here trashy = classy.  I'm kidding of course!!! I swear, Brendan put on his attire for the party and I said "OMG, you look like my Papa"  It's not at all that my Papa is trashy.  We're just country folk and that often gets portrayed as being redneck or white trash.  Brendan has called me a redneck plenty of times but us true southern folk know the real definition of a redneck.  ( B is kidding when he calls me that by the way...I'd tan his hiney otherwise) 

Let me explain B's hat.  I am a USC alumni so naturally we are Carolina fans NOT Clemson fans.  Clemson is an agriculture school, is really in the middle of no where, and has a bunch of country students so Brendan thought it would be funny to wear this as his trashy outfit.

Brendan made me this awesome tattoo. I'm thinking about getting it permanent.  NOT.  :)  He did do a great job. 



0 comments: